Thursday September 18, 2014
American Legion: 5-8 pm
Don’t miss this opportunity for you to showcase your food and beverage menu and your culinary skill. The taste is open to the public and reaches beyond the Chamber membership. Comprehensive advertising will be done for the event.
Here is what you need to know:
- There is No Participation Fee
- Advertising and one 8-foot skirted table will be provided. (Additional tables are $20, or you may bring your own additional tables)
- You are responsible for other decorations in your area to display your product
- Your Proof of Insurance must be submitted for liability reasons
- Space is limited for this event and will be given on a first-come, first-serve basis and is open exclusively to Chamber Members
- Licensing for liquor tasting is for off-sale members only
- Tent (for outside) provided by the Chamber
We hope you’ll join us in this Fabulous and Festive Sampling of Food & Drink Event! Return your registration by August 29 for Full Value (all advertising).
Contact Barb at the Chamber, (507) 334-4381 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Sign up online here: