We are pleased to announce this new opportunity to participate in Executive Dialogues.
A new group is forming this fall and we thought you might be interested.
Here is some information about the program. Please contact the chamber office if you would like to reserve a space in this program.
The Executive Dialogue group plans to foster open and frank communication among peers in the Faribault area around key business and community issues. The group brings local business leaders together for powerful idea sharing and problem solving in a friendly and confidential setting.
The program of six sessions will run through April on dates determined by participants. The sessions will be held at the Faribault Area Chamber of Commerce or at participants businesses. Brian Knutson, Center for Business and Industry from South Central College will facilitate the sessions.
- All participants must be owners, chief executives, partners or local level managers of local businesses.
- All conversations held in the Dialogue Group will be held in strict confidence.
- Only one representative per business can be part of the group.
- Participants of competing businesses will be avoided as much as possible.
- Participants are expected to make a good faith effort to attend all meetings and fully participate in a positive constructive manner.
- Participants may not send a substitute or bring a guest unless pre-approved by the group. We do this in order to create a high level of trust among participants.
- Participants will avoid any discussion on matters prohibited by anti-trust laws.
- Applications will be required for entry into the group.
- All participants must be members in good standing of the Faribault Area Chamber of Commerce.
- Participation fee of $259.00 per person will be collected when the program begins.
- A minimum number of registered participants is necessary for the program to proceed.