Toastmasters International is a professional development club, focused on boosting confidence and improvement in your speaking skills. Whether you are presenting information to small groups in your club or organization, making sales presentations or preparing to speak to large crowds, Toastmasters has a well designed program to help you. The meetings are fun too!
Being a successful Toastmaster will allow you to:
- easily lead teams and conduct proficient meetings
- comfortably give and receive constructive evaluation
- speak easily and concisely on impromptu topics
- prepare for giving reports, presentations or speeches in your work or home life
- build leadership skills through participation that will increase your management potential.
You are welcome to come and observe a meeting and join the group anytime.
Toastmasters meets on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month at 6 pm at the Chamber office.