2019 Business Awards Nominations Now Open!
America’s progress has been driven by entrepreneurs who think big, take risks and work hard. From the storefront shops that anchor downtown to high-tech industries to large scale retail and service businesses – small businesses are the backbone of our economy. In the US, 28 million small businesses create nearly two out of three jobs in our nation’s economy; they provide jobs, spur economic growth and support local communities.
This years luncheon will be held: Thursday, May 9th, 2019 at
The Faribault Golf and Country Club
(1700 17th Street Faribault, MN 55021)
Anyone is welcome to enter a nomination for one of the awards. The Business Awards Committee will follow up to gather more details from nominated businesses.
2019 Business of the Year
Customer Service Awards
* Eligible businesses must be in the Faribault area and members in good standing of the Faribault Area Chamber of Commerce and Tourism.
Please provide any information on the following metrics for the awards or complete the form below to nominate a business!
- Increase in customer base (sales, customers served, etc.)
- Growth in the business (jobs, strategic investments, etc.)
- Increase in local business investments (use of local vendors, contractors, suppliers, etc.)
- Increase in community investment (employee volunteer hours, local donations involvement of business staff in civic organizations)