Terms of Service
Welcome to Faribault Area Chamber of Commerce (the "Site"), an online service. Your use of the Site is governed by the policies, terms, and conditions set forth below in this Terms of Service Agreement. Please read them carefully. By using this site or submitting an order for products or services to, you indicate your acceptance of, and agreement to be bound by, the terms and conditions set forth below (also referred to as this "Site Agreement"). If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site and do not submit any orders for products or services on this site. This Site Agreement shall supersede any prior or subsequent terms or conditions included with any communications, agreement, purchase order, or invoice, whether or not such terms or conditions are signed by Faribault Area Chamber of Commerce. Faribault Area Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to make changes to this site and to these terms and conditions at any time. Any such modifications will become effective upon the date they are first posted to this site.
User Conduct & Participation
The Site and its contents, including but not limited to articles, newsletters, forums, blogs, comments, promotional language, graphical images, interactive applications, and the user interface (the "Content") are the property and copyrighted material of Faribault Area Chamber of Commerce, its licensors, vendors and partners. "Content" also includes any material from the Site that the Faribault Area Chamber of Commerce delivers to you through e-mail. You may display the Content and otherwise use the Site solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, forward, display, repost, reprint, sublicense, create derivative works from, transfer, quote or sell any content except as expressly permitted by copyright law, The Digital Millennium Copyright Act or as expressly permitted in this Site Agreement. Any Content you add to the Site becomes the property of Faribault Area Chamber of Commerce to use without limitation, or any payment required to you, acknowledgment or consent from you, for any purpose whatsoever. Faribault Area Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to edit, remove or alter any Content You add to the site as it deems necessary and without your consent.
You agree to not use the Site to:
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Faribault Area Chamber of Commerce employee, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Site;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas that are designated for such purpose;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- Harass another user;
- Collect or store personal data about other users.
- Take advantage of promotional offers in a manner inconsistent with fair use of such promotion as detailed in the promotion rules. In the event of such abuse, Faribault Area Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to take action to prevent such activity, including, but not limited to, terminating the Membership and Site privileges of the user.
Username, Password, and Security
You will choose a username and password during the Faribault Area Chamber of Commerce order process (in some cases these will be automatically assigned; you can change your username and password from your member profile page). You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and your account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account.
You agree to:
- Immediately notify Faribault Area Chamber of Commerce of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and
- Ensure that you log off from your account at the end of each session. Faribault Area Chamber of Commerce cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.
Your account is for your personal use only and may only be used by you and your immediate family members living with you in your home.
Purchase Of Services
By using the Site you acknowledge and agree that Faribault Area Chamber of Commerce and its Partners shall have no liability for any cost, damage or harm arising directly or indirectly in connection with any of the services ordered or received through this Site or through links on this Site or from any action or inaction of any Partner.
You may have the option to purchase Services over this Site using a credit card by sending that information over the Internet. This Site uses encryption technology to protect the information from access by unauthorized third parties. However, neither Faribault Area Chamber of Commerce, nor any Partner Can guarantee that the encryption technology will operate as intended or that a third party will not be able to access such information. If you have any concerns about sending such information over the Internet, you may call Faribault Area Chamber of Commerce to place your subscription or other orders by telephone. By sending any sensitive information over the Internet in connection with your use of this Site, you agree that neither Faribault Area Chamber of Commerce nor any Partner will have any liability if the applicable encryption technology fails to protect your information.
Unless you notify Faribault Area Chamber of Commerce that you do not wish to renew your Membership, will automatically renew your membership each month and bill the then-current renewal fee to your designated billing source.
Right to Cancel Paid-for Membership
You have the right to cancel your Membership at any time. You may cancel at any time and receive a full refund of your current month's paid membership fee by calling our phone number or writing to Faribault Area Chamber of Commerce address Attention: Membership Services. If you cancel a paid membership during your trial, you will owe nothing more. If you cancel a paid Membership at any time thereafter, you will receive a refund of your then-current month's paid membership fee. You will remain liable for any other fees, purchases or charges to be paid pursuant to this Agreement.
Coupons and Discounts
Services which Faribault Area Chamber of Commerce shall provide to you during the term of the membership shall include the following services:
- Entertainment discount
Where prohibited by law, discounts for alcoholic beverages are excluded.
Discounts or incentivized purchase of third party products and services including home security systems; such services to be provided by our current vendor(s) at our sole discretion. Faribault Area Chamber of Commerce may change providers of home security systems or change the offers associated with home security systems at any time.
Faribault Area Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time and without notice. Faribault Area Chamber of Commerce may cancel this Agreement upon written notice and refund of the current month's membership fee.