We work to represent businesses individually and collectively on issues relating to government at all levels.
- Chamber Federation
• Attend Session Priorities
• Legislative Session update webinars
• Promote and attend Business Day at the Capital
- GROW Faribault – use the information gathered from GROW visits to assist specific business needs and to develop local priorities
- Continue our role of business representation with school, city, county and state elected officials and government staff
- Recruit candidates for local elections
- Bring relevant speakers including elected officials to the membership
- Promote the individual assistance offered through members and staff
- Represent business in the implementation of the Community Vision 2040
- Strengthen the connection with Main Street public policy issues
- Increase engagement in the Business Advocates group
The Business Advocates Group meets periodically on legislative or local government issues. Groups also convene around special interests like elections and candidate recruitment. Contact Kymn Anderson at the Chamber to be added to the list of members involved in business advocacy.