The Virtues Project is a global grassroots initiative in more than 100 countries to inspire the practice of virtues in everyday life, sparking a global revolution of kindness, justice, and integrity. It was founded in 1991 and honored by the United Nations during the International Year of the Family as a “model global program for families of all cultures”. It helps people ages birth to death in areas of Personal Life, Family & Parenting, Education, Leadership at Work, Community Development, and Communities of Faith.
You can learn about this life changing program right here in Faribault.
- Master trainers Terry Rahn and Valerie Hess from The Virtues Project will be here the two-day session August 2-3.
- The training will be held at The Inn at Shattuck-St. Mary’s.
- Each daily session will run from 9am-4pm
In this two-day highly interactive workshop you will:
- learn about the science of virtues
- awaken your own virtues within
- learn strategies to promote positive change
- realize the power of words
- learn new listening and communication skills
Cost to attend is usually $350.00 – but thanks to the sponsorship of The Faribault Foundation, The Faribault Daily News, Shattuck St. Mary’s and the Faribault Area Chamber of Commerce and Tourism the full fee for these two dynamic days is only $100.00 if paid prior to August 1, 2016
Educators and others can earn 12 CEU Credits