Downtown Faribault becomes a Winter Wonderland during Winterfest, November 30 and December 2! There is fun for the whole family with activities for all ages and two days filled with activity!
Read more for a full list of Faribault fun this holiday season!
Faribault Main Street is Winterfest!!! Mark your calendars and plan to join the fun on Nov 30 and December 2!
Thursday, November 30:
- Free Events and activities at Buckham Center including: Firetruck with Santa arrives at 5:30pm, Christmas Carols: 5:30 -7:30 p.m., Live reindeer: 5 – 7:30 p.m., Arts and Crafts: 5:30 – 7 p.m., Santa and Mrs. Claus: 5:30 – 7:30, Mike Hildebrandt: 5:30 – 7 p.m.
- Due North caroling group moving up and down Central 5:30-7:30pm
- Complimentary horse drawn wagon rides through downtown 5-8pm
- Annual window decorating contest between merchants 5-8pm
- Ice Carving artist 5-8pm, to be located on the corner of Central Ave and 4th St next to Heartman Insurance
Saturday, December 2:
- Free Family Friendly movie at the Village Theater at 3pm. Children under 10 should have a parent or adult with.
- Vintage Snowmobile Slide In on 400 Block of Central Ave at 3pm
- Parade of Lights, starting at 5pm traveling down Central Ave, ending at 6th St.
- Parking Lot Party/ Street Dance with Old Country Boys at Parking lot #11 (next to F-Town Brewing Co.) This event is outdoors, there will be heaters and a tent, but dress for the weather. $5 Cover
- The Alexander Faribault House has a holiday open house, and the Paradise Center for the Arts has the play “Coconuts and Mistletoe.”
This great event brought to you by: Faribault Area Chamber of Commerce and Tourism, Faribault Main Street, Faribault Park and Rec, Faribault Rent and Save, Bauer’s Southside Liquor, Faribo Sno-Go Club, Community Coop Oil Association, Chappuis Jewelry, Humfeld Chiropractic and Nutrition Center, and Erickson Furniture.